This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] [PATCH, AArch64] Skip gcc.dg/lower-subreg-1.c
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 18:03:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING] [PATCH, AArch64] Skip gcc.dg/lower-subreg-1.c
- References: <51F2582D dot 3000600 at arm dot com>
On 07/26/13 12:06, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
This patch changes to skip gcc.dg/lower-subreg-1.c for aarch64*-*-*.
The word mode in aarch64 is 64-bit so the lower-subreg pass won't happen
in this test case. The test is currently skipped on aarch64 with lp64
due to the directive of "dg-require-effective-target ilp32", but fails
when -mabi=ilp32 is in use.
OK to commit?
* gcc.dg/lower-subreg-1.c: Skip aarch64*-*-*.