This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: Re: [patch] implement simd loops in trunk (OMP_SIMD)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jason merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 06:42:13 -1000
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [patch] implement simd loops in trunk (OMP_SIMD)
- References: <51DC3405 dot 4070509 at redhat dot com> <51F5F9EB dot 2070205 at redhat dot com> <51FAB937 dot 2040103 at redhat dot com> <520389CD dot 9060100 at redhat dot com>
On 08/08/2013 02:06 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> The hash is not really mapping the simd DECL to the simduid, since that's just
> a matter of DECL_UID(simduid), but the OMP simd array to the index used to
> reference it (simduid), like thus:
> _7 = GOMP_SIMD_LANE (simduid.0)
> D.1737[_7] = stuff;
> decl_to_simduid is a mapping from the simduid.0 to the D.1737 (the OMP simd
> Agreed, or am I missing something?
Agreed. Yeah, that's a bit confusing.