This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add vtable verification feature announcement to news on main page...
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Caroline Tice <cmtice at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gerald at pfeifer dot com" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 17:00:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add vtable verification feature announcement to news on main page...
- References: <CABtf2+QBrw_5fZ-48w+qvGse-NsG7Ezcpz_Q=bYss9ku4d39qw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/08/13 18:19, Caroline Tice wrote:
> As requested, here is the patch to announce the vtable verification
> feature on the main gcc.gnu.org web page. Is this ok to commit?
Please don't put this in until the issues that the patch have introduced
have been resolved.