This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix illegal cast to rtx (*insn_gen_fn) (rtx, ...)
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stefan Kristiansson <stefan dot kristiansson at saunalahti dot fi>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 21:24:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix illegal cast to rtx (*insn_gen_fn) (rtx, ...)
- References: <CAFULd4a48kfeg5pJfBYx4ejnKBedUQvWj_-wYEVhBCGPL2uL5A at mail dot gmail dot com> <1374929541 dot 2368 dot 76 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <52001C5F dot 5080809 at redhat dot com> <1375741943 dot 3952 dot 69 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <52003462 dot 2090500 at redhat dot com> <1375825540 dot 3952 dot 87 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <20130807190820 dot GA12791 at ibm-tiger dot the-meissners dot org>
On Wed, 2013-08-07 at 15:08 -0400, Michael Meissner wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 11:45:40PM +0200, Oleg Endo wrote:
> > On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 13:25 -1000, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > > On 08/05/2013 12:32 PM, Oleg Endo wrote:
> > > > Thanks, committed as rev 201513.
> > > > 4.8 also has the same problem. The patch applies on 4.8 branch without
> > > > problems and make all-gcc works.
> > > > OK for 4.8, too?
> > >
> > > Hum. I suppose so, since it's relatively self-contained. I suppose the
> > > out-of-tree openrisc port will thank us...
> > Maybe it's better to wait for a while and collect follow up patches such
> > as the rs6000 one.
> The tree right now is broken for the powerpc. I would prefer to get patches
> installed ASAP rather than waiting for additional ports.
I've just committed the PPC fix for trunk. Sorry for the delay.
I haven't committed anything related to this issue on the 4.8 branch
yet. I'll do that next week if nothing else comes up.