This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix illegal cast to rtx (*insn_gen_fn) (rtx, ...)
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stefan Kristiansson <stefan dot kristiansson at saunalahti dot fi>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:08:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix illegal cast to rtx (*insn_gen_fn) (rtx, ...)
- References: <CAFULd4a48kfeg5pJfBYx4ejnKBedUQvWj_-wYEVhBCGPL2uL5A at mail dot gmail dot com> <1374929541 dot 2368 dot 76 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <52001C5F dot 5080809 at redhat dot com> <1375741943 dot 3952 dot 69 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <52003462 dot 2090500 at redhat dot com> <1375825540 dot 3952 dot 87 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 11:45:40PM +0200, Oleg Endo wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 13:25 -1000, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > On 08/05/2013 12:32 PM, Oleg Endo wrote:
> > > Thanks, committed as rev 201513.
> > > 4.8 also has the same problem. The patch applies on 4.8 branch without
> > > problems and make all-gcc works.
> > > OK for 4.8, too?
> > Hum. I suppose so, since it's relatively self-contained. I suppose the
> > out-of-tree openrisc port will thank us...
> Maybe it's better to wait for a while and collect follow up patches such
> as the rs6000 one.
The tree right now is broken for the powerpc. I would prefer to get patches
installed ASAP rather than waiting for additional ports.
Michael Meissner, IBM
IBM, M/S 2506R, 550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460, USA
email: email@example.com, phone: +1 (978) 899-4797