This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH][tree-optimization] Fix PR58088
- From: "Kyrylo Tkachov" <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "'Richard Biener'" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:41:27 +0100
- Subject: RE: [PATCH][tree-optimization] Fix PR58088
- References: <003e01ce9371$08e31390$1aa93ab0$ at email@example.com>
> This issue is present in 4.8.1 as well as trunk. However, I think 4.8
> uses a different API for double_int, so this patch will need to be reworked
Actually, I was confused. This patch applies to 4.8.1 as well and fixes the
issue. Passes bootstrap on x86_64-linux-gnu and testing arm-none-eabi.
Therefore, OK to backport to 4.8 as well?