This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix broken build on sparc (was Re: [buildbot] r201508: Build failures after pass C++ conversion)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Jan-Benedict Glaw" <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:25:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix broken build on sparc (was Re: [buildbot] r201508: Build failures after pass C++ conversion)
- References: <20130805201605 dot 1748 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <20130806121259 dot GF16320 at lug-owl dot de> <1375810775 dot 5818 dot 14 dot camel at surprise>
> I think it's r201508, but in any case, I'm attaching a patch which fixes
> this build error. Only very lightly tested so far, with configure
> --target=sparc-linux with build&host x86_64. Was able to build a cc1
> and step through the changed code in the debugger, though am getting
> "cc1: error: no include path in which to search for stdc-predef.h"
Looks good, please install if not already done.