This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PPC64 HTM support (was [buildbot] r201513: Invalid cast)
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 08:23:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: PPC64 HTM support (was [buildbot] r201513: Invalid cast)
- References: <CAGWvny=8Ry_WsGuCrY5yZScVf5na0v4nO1vOk2zYjd21-TKFXw at mail dot gmail dot com> <1375844473 dot 5240 dot 111 dot camel at otta>
On Tue, 2013-08-06 at 22:01 -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> I'll bootstrap and regtest the change
> below and commit it as an obvious fix when that is done.
Everything looked as as expected. Committed.