This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rl78]: Port to new pass C++ API (was Re: [buildbot] r201508: Build failures after pass C++ conversion)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jbglaw at lug-owl dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 19:53:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rl78]: Port to new pass C++ API (was Re: [buildbot] r201508: Build failures after pass C++ conversion)
- References: <20130805201605 dot 1748 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <20130806111256 dot GA16320 at lug-owl dot de> <20130806111816 dot GB16320 at lug-owl dot de> <1375809318 dot 5818 dot 10 dot camel at surprise>
Go for it. The static "212" is not required as long as the pass shows
up in the right spot in the pass sequence.