This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite, Android] Add <stdlib.h> to pr56407.c
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Alexander Ivchenko <aivchenk at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at kugelworks dot com>, enh at google dot com, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 14:04:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [testsuite, Android] Add <stdlib.h> to pr56407.c
- References: <CACysShjXTPPE1E36a60J9A9TosTS=GzC+zYTkOaOHogKZoymQA at mail dot gmail dot com> <E1DB9B97-21DC-4CDE-810C-885171B98750 at kugelworks dot com> <CACysShjY8PfnhrzD55QWc+jUANTDnBZeyGmfsqjSs+eOJte_Pg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Alexander Ivchenko <email@example.com> writes:
> Still, in C standart it is said that rand is defined in stdlib.h, and
> we don't include it in that testcase.
It also says: "Provided that a library function can be declared without
reference to any type defined in a header, it is also permissible to
declare the function and use it without including its associated
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."