This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recent libstdc++ build failure in hashtable_policy.h on alpha, r201522
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 11:53:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Recent libstdc++ build failure in hashtable_policy.h on alpha, r201522
- References: <CAFULd4a+bs=910OPobMOdoqjEcJD8WeaZoOrA5EgmkSyv0QWbg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5200C300 dot 5090009 at oracle dot com> <CAFULd4aSJk8Dc7knqULi53CTU48kvpktF12ypknnf6+Gqyqszw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/06/2013 11:40 AM, Uros Bizjak wrote:
Well r201522 corresponds to a serious change in exactly that code. I
thought it was clear. And of course we all bootstrapped on x86_64-linux
the recent revisions, immediately before that one.
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Recent build failure on alpha-linux-gnu (r201522)
Uros, please revert it, thanks, we don't have the time to seriously look
into it now.
Francois, please be more careful with testing, it's the second time in a few
It looks I wasn't clear enough: I found the regression when I built
I recommend reverting.