This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix illegal cast to rtx (*insn_gen_fn) (rtx, ...)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- Cc: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stefan Kristiansson <stefan dot kristiansson at saunalahti dot fi>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 13:25:22 -1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix illegal cast to rtx (*insn_gen_fn) (rtx, ...)
- References: <CAFULd4a48kfeg5pJfBYx4ejnKBedUQvWj_-wYEVhBCGPL2uL5A at mail dot gmail dot com> <1374929541 dot 2368 dot 76 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <52001C5F dot 5080809 at redhat dot com> <1375741943 dot 3952 dot 69 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
On 08/05/2013 12:32 PM, Oleg Endo wrote:
> Thanks, committed as rev 201513.
> 4.8 also has the same problem. The patch applies on 4.8 branch without
> problems and make all-gcc works.
> OK for 4.8, too?
Hum. I suppose so, since it's relatively self-contained. I suppose the
out-of-tree openrisc port will thank us...