This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New branch: ubsan
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 08:03:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: New branch: ubsan
- References: <20130705134407 dot GA21800 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1308041854110 dot 9767 at trevally dot site>
On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 06:55:13PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2013, Marek Polacek wrote:
> > I've created a new branch, called ubsan for work being done for
> > Undefined Behavior Sanitizer.
> Mind documenting this in http://gcc.gnu.org/svn.html? Let me
> know if you need help (http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/web.html has
> some background).
Sure, does this patch look ok?
--- www/htdocs/svn.html.mp 2013-08-05 07:55:08.698293912 +0200
+++ www/htdocs/svn.html 2013-08-05 08:02:14.963046024 +0200
@@ -346,6 +346,14 @@ the command <code>svn log --stop-on-copy
and will be merged with mainline from time to time. Patches will be
marked with the tag <code>[sso]</code> in the subject line.</dd>
+ <dd>This branch contains the Undefined Behavior Sanitizer (ubsan). Ubsan is
+ an undefined behavior detector for the C family of languages. The branch is
+ maintained by Marek Polacek
+ < <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>>
+ and will be merged with mainline from time to time. Patches will be
+ marked with the tag <code>[ubsan]</code> in the subject line.</dd>