This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++14/lambda] Experimental polymorphic lambda patches
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 01:02:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++14/lambda] Experimental polymorphic lambda patches
- References: <1372721221-6201-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <51FD4E0B dot 1040602 at oracle dot com> <11e2c30fc6667c28a9f3f0147afef703 at imap dot force9 dot net>
On 08/05/2013 12:52 AM, Adam Butcher wrote:
On 03.08.2013 19:38, Paolo Carlini wrote:
The patch set referenced by your mail has been superseded (see  and
). I think most of the overlong lines were review queries or
partial implementation which have now gone away. I will ensure prior
to submitting a final set that changelogs are done and that, to the
best of my knowledge, the code style guidelines are followed.
.. I don't know if at this Stage we are paying attention to these
minor details, but at least Patch 1 and 3 appear to have some overlong
Ah good, thanks!