This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] regex bracket expression implementaion
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 02:23:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] regex bracket expression implementaion
- References: <CAPrifDmpJSKNLGweVuDYrQ_d6n5XA1Q7ydNgJSVB0Uf-6zPE1g at mail dot gmail dot com> <51FBB51D dot 2050502 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDn2RBQNuUQDoSSVhTKGx=UXTjYLxXAWtEKSd5+rmy1bDg at mail dot gmail dot com>
>What's the format I should use? An email? Comments in the code? A PDF
All sorts of comments in the code are always welcome: blurbs at the beginning of each file explaining the main design choices, then smaller comments explaining tricky points, TODO or FIXME when appropriate, etc.
But in my previous message I was thinking just short informal emails, to have an idea of the current status, what already works, what doesn't, the major challenges ahead. If you like together with actual patch submissions.