This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] regex bracket expression implementaion
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 07:22:34 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch] regex bracket expression implementaion
- References: <CAPrifDmpJSKNLGweVuDYrQ_d6n5XA1Q7ydNgJSVB0Uf-6zPE1g at mail dot gmail dot com> <51FBB51D dot 2050502 at oracle dot com>
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> If nobody has further comments over the next day or so, patch is Ok with me.
Committed. // http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2013-07/msg00826.html
> PS: I think it would be nice if from to time you could provide a rough
> estimate of the amount of work done vs the work still needed; major
> milestones; etc. Just to have an idea.
What's the format I should use? An email? Comments in the code? A PDF