This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] regex bracket expression implementaion
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 15:33:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] regex bracket expression implementaion
- References: <CAPrifDmpJSKNLGweVuDYrQ_d6n5XA1Q7ydNgJSVB0Uf-6zPE1g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/01/2013 04:59 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
Fully tested under x86_64. (make bootstrap && make -k check).
Next, I'll try to refactor _Grep_matcher using templates instead of
virtual functions, to make implementing back-reference easier.
If nobody has further comments over the next day or so, patch is Ok with me.
PS: I think it would be nice if from to time you could provide a rough
estimate of the amount of work done vs the work still needed; major
milestones; etc. Just to have an idea.