This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] [C++ Patch] Remove finish_stmt
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 09:37:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PING] [C++ Patch] Remove finish_stmt
- References: <51FA2F8F dot 5030008 at oracle dot com> <CAAiZkiD=O8TpRp_FCS5ZG5MQKuVAXf5Wp1HOe5QkJER7GafNuA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/02/2013 01:42 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
2013/8/1 Paolo Carlini <email@example.com>:
gently pinging this small clean-up:
It was supposed to provide symmetry and a good place to
put any "cleanup" code we might want to run, but that
never materialized, and now that we are using C++, we
are better abstraction tools. So, it can go.
Ah now I see, thanks. I'm going to apply the patch then.