This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] [C++ Patch] Remove finish_stmt
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 18:42:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING] [C++ Patch] Remove finish_stmt
- References: <51FA2F8F dot 5030008 at oracle dot com>
2013/8/1 Paolo Carlini <email@example.com>:
> gently pinging this small clean-up:
It was supposed to provide symmetry and a good place to
put any "cleanup" code we might want to run, but that
never materialized, and now that we are using C++, we
are better abstraction tools. So, it can go.