This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 07/11] Introduce virtual functions in testsuite/gcc.dg/plugin/one_time_plugin.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 10:48:16 -1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 07/11] Introduce virtual functions in testsuite/gcc.dg/plugin/one_time_plugin.c
- References: <1374851081-32153-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1374851081-32153-8-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 07/26/2013 05:04 AM, David Malcolm wrote:
> This is an example of converting the "gate" and "execute" functions of
> a pass into C++ virtual functions, so that in the next patch we can move
> a variable into member data of the opt_pass subclass.
> * gcc.dg/plugin/one_time_plugin.c: (one_pass_gate): convert
> to member function...
> (one_pass::gate): ...this
> (one_pass_exec): convert to member function...
> (one_pass::impl_execute): ...this