This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 06/11] Rewrite how instances of passes are cloned
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 14:10:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 06/11] Rewrite how instances of passes are cloned
- References: <1374851081-32153-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1374851081-32153-7-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1375379726 dot 4994 dot 61 dot camel at surprise>
On Thu, 2013-08-01 at 13:55 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> OK for trunk? (on top of the other patches, of course; see notes in
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2013-08/msg00041.html in how I've
> tested this).
...with "pipeline" renamed to "pass_manager", of course.