This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Fix PR19599 tail
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramrad01 at arm dot com>
- To: Mikael Pettersson <mikpe at it dot uu dot se>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 11:33:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Fix PR19599 tail
- References: <51F0F300 dot 7030604 at arm dot com> <20982 dot 16005 dot 942762 dot 418607 at pilspetsen dot it dot uu dot se>
On 07/29/13 11:05, Mikael Pettersson wrote:
Ramana Radhakrishnan writes:
> This fixes up the issues with PR target/19599 and the issues we've had
> around it.
> 2013-07-25 Ramana Radhakrishnan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR target/19599
> PR target/57731
> PR target/57748
Are you sure about the 57748 reference? Looks to me like it should
reference 57837 instead.
Thanks and smashes head on the wall.
Fixed in the Changelog and log messages.
> * config/arm/arm.md ("*sibcall_value_insn): Replace use of
> Ss with US. Adjust output for v5 and v4t.
> (*sibcall_value_insn): Likewise and loosen predicate on
> * config/arm/constraints.md ("Ss"): Rename to US.