This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AARCH64][Insn classification unification 1/N] Define "type" attribute for all patterns
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Sofiane Naci <sofiane dot naci at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:12:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AARCH64][Insn classification unification 1/N] Define "type" attribute for all patterns
- References: <51f925c3 dot 127e420a dot 7930 dot fffff47aSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com>
On 31 July 2013 15:55, Sofiane Naci <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch is the first of a series of patches that aim to unify instruction
> classification between the ARM and AARCH64 backends.
> This patch updates the definition of the "type" attribute, used in the ARM
> backend, in the AARCH64 backend and defines a "type" for each AARCH64
> instruction. This will allow pipeline descriptions from the ARM backend to
> be also used in AARCH64.
> OK for trunk?