This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING] Re: [C++ Patch] for c++/54537
- From: Peter Bergner <peter at bergner dot org>
- To: Fabien Chêne <fabien dot chene at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:01:04 -0500
- Subject: [PING] Re: [C++ Patch] for c++/54537
Can you tell me what the status of the following patch that
removes the pow() overload from tr1 is? Specifically:
It seemed to have been approved and you were going to do some
additional testing before committing the patch last November,
but the patch still hasn't been committed yet.