This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add atomic type qualifier
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <hp at bitrange dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:42:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add atomic type qualifier
- References: <51F2AEB1 dot 60408 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1307281928000 dot 28065 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <51F6836F dot 6080400 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1307291553330 dot 12248 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <51F69859 dot 3090907 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> complex I hadn't thought about until just now, I'll have to look. I know we
> can deal with parts on complex sometimes. Hopefully at gimplification time
> we still have the whole complex reference and if we just take care of that
> with the atomic builtins, we'll maintain the entire thing as we need.
You have things in a fairly complicated form, building up COMPLEX_EXPRs
out of operations on the individual parts of the complex operands.
Joseph S. Myers