This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] implement Cilk Plus simd loops on trunk
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:05:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] implement Cilk Plus simd loops on trunk
- References: <51DC35B2 dot 7050704 at redhat dot com> <51E1FF86 dot 5080401 at redhat dot com> <51F299D3 dot 5020907 at redhat dot com> <51F3018E dot 6040207 at redhat dot com> <51F39357 dot 3010705 at redhat dot com>
On 07/27/2013 05:31 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
trunk, but it depends on the OMP_SIMD patch which is also awaiting
review (actually, just the vectorizer bits since Jakub wrote and can
pre-approve the actual OMP changes):
I can rebase off a more recent trunk if you prefer, or I can even post a
combined OMP_SIMD + Cilk Plus #pragma simd patchset. However you prefer...
No worries, I can just read the patch. :)