This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Refractor Thompson matcher
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 15:44:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Refractor Thompson matcher
- References: <CAPrifDmj7BcdDpcJm==v5MtLHnxHzZYCcH9mdywU20P9oU=EpA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F4E072 dot 9050706 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDm0fMu1q9mw6PEbqTTvP-oVgckXaqRs+yLwAYwMi3W_2A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/28/2013 12:18 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
They are already added by
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2013-07/msg00643.html (though I found
the changelog entry used old file names, I'll fix it later). This time
it's the BFS approach that can correctly handle the problem instead of
the DFS one. I think, for now, they can share the testcases.
I see. I was wondering if in this development stage it would be
convenient to have somewhere a parameter allowing to switch by hand such
internal details, useful for testing purposes too. Eventually may or may
not go away.