This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] Update two fixed point arithmetic patterns for -mrestrict-it
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Kyrylo Tkachov <Kyrylo dot Tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:26:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] Update two fixed point arithmetic patterns for -mrestrict-it
- References: <001001ce894b$f455f6b0$dd01e410$ at firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 25/07/13 16:30, Kyrylo Tkachov wrote:
The ssmulsa3 and usmulusa3 fixed point arithmetic patterns contain explicit IT
blocks in their output template that do not conform to the ARMv8 IT block
rules. This patch fixes that. Also cleans up various whitespace issues in the
Tested arm-none-eabi on qemu with arch armv7-a and armv8-a.
Ok for trunk?
2013-07-25 Kyrylo Tkachov <email@example.com>
* config/arm/arm-fixed.md (ssmulsa3, usmulusa3):
Adjust for arm_restrict_it.
Remove trailing whitespace.