This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ping] Re: [PATCH] Remove old x86 builtins from documentation
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cameron dot mcinally at nyu dot edu, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:57:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ping] Re: [PATCH] Remove old x86 builtins from documentation
- References: <CAKs25gMV3NidfvwVUyomwZEyL8=zHfXbCZ6kGxnwyyoXow_-nw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKs25gM9fgAcv2-XiXVsJL1nomKGceaGE+592Va33b-CctJEaQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADj25HMfocsfitrtdD7qaR1EUPaHpMD=HPkM0zxkxJw+bt7SAQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Chung-Ju Wu <email@example.com> wrote:
> 2013/7/17 Cameron McInally <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> I do realize that patches of this nature are of low priority, but I
>> would really like to see it committed to save my users from tripping
>> over the docs.
Please provide ChangeLog entries for both patches, and I'll commit
them for you to mainline.