This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Introduce beginnings of a pipeline class.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:10:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Introduce beginnings of a pipeline class.
- References: <1374678544-8678-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1374678544-8678-3-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <CAD_=9DQiS+ALS31XiF1nqXsBUQF=X_w2_EpCzz38TWiwpk_t2g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> Could you please add a description of what this does?
Sorry. You did, but in a previous message that I had managed to miss.
Maybe include a reference to it in future postings?