This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix rtl-optimization/57968
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:46:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix rtl-optimization/57968
- References: <20130724080717 dot qkpu260iogsg84k4-nzlynne at webmail dot spamcop dot net>
On 07/24/2013 06:07 AM, Joern Rennecke wrote:
The problem is fixed by simply moving the code that skips insns that don't
set a part of the return value below the code that checks if the insn needs
a non-MODE_EXIT mode setting.
bootstrapped/regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu
2013-07-24 Joern Rennecke <email@example.com>
* mode-switching.c (create_pre_exit): Allow instructions that
don't set a return register to need a non-exit mode.
This is fine. Please install.