This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] Pad pointer-typed stack argument downward in ILP32
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:33:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] Pad pointer-typed stack argument downward in ILP32
- References: <51CB6AAE dot 8030101 at arm dot com> <51CC61A5 dot 8050406 at arm dot com>
On 27 June 2013 17:00, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> This patch fixes the bug that pointer-typed argument passed on stack is not
> padded properly in ILP32.
> OK for the trunk?