This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Change to pass -mabi=* directly to the assembler
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:31:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Change to pass -mabi=* directly to the assembler
- References: <51E918D6 dot 1070102 at arm dot com>
On 19 July 2013 11:45, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> Following the work in AArch64 GAS to unify the ABI command line interface,
> this patch updates the compiler driver to pass -mabi=* directly to the
> The related GAS patch is here:
> OK for the trunk (after the initial ILP32 patch set are committed)?