This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: implement C11 _Generic
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 01:17:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFA: implement C11 _Generic
- References: <87mx2l9emz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1307230154430 dot 22054 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph S Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Joseph> I have now revised this patch from a year ago in line with my
Joseph> understanding of how _Generic ought to handle the various special
Thanks for doing this.
Joseph> + /* The association's type, or NULL_TREE for 'default'.. */
It's trivial, but I happened to notice that this ".." should be just
".". The extra "." was in the original patch too.