This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4.8 backport] Fix PR57735
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Kyrylo Tkachov" <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <mikpe at it dot uu dot se>, "'Richard Biener'" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:44:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4.8 backport] Fix PR57735
- References: <51ed5d91 dot c353b40a dot 3caf dot 01fbSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com>
"Kyrylo Tkachov" <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi all,
> The fix for PR57735 is in current trunk (for a different issue I think), just
> needs a backport to 4.8.
> It is r198462 by Richard Sandiford:
> 2013-04-30 Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * explow.c (plus_constant): Pass "mode" to immed_double_int_const.
> Use gen_int_mode rather than GEN_INT.
> Ok to backport to the 4.8 branch?
Sorry for dropping the ball. It's already been approved for 4.8,
and I think I even remembered to test it ready for commit. I just
never actually hit commit afterwards :-(