This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/*] Fix common typos.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 10:41:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/*] Fix common typos.
- References: <20130721143204 dot GA27788 at domone>
On Jul 21, 2013, at 7:32 AM, OndÅej BÃlka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is series of typo fixing patches.
I reviewed and applied all the trivial patches in gcc/config. Excluded were ok->OK, and
/* My current feeling is that r14 should go to the end and maybe even r12.
- It seems like the overhead of store/load that will occur since we cant
+ It seems like the overhead of store/load that will occur since we cannot
pair anything up with r14 will be higher than the advantage of smaller
as I wasn't sure if I liked can't or cannot. The choice made the change non-trivial. I know, sounds silly, but, I was trying to be very conservative in what I find trivial.