This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/*] Fix common typos.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 18:18:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/*] Fix common typos.
- References: <20130721143204 dot GA27788 at domone> <7C9D820A-AD4F-4D8F-A851-E2DCB902B3D9 at comcast dot net>
On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 09:09:37AM -0700, Mike Stump wrote:
> On Jul 21, 2013, at 7:32 AM, OndÅej BÃlka <email@example.com> wrote:
> > + * c-c++-common/raw-string-13.c: Likewise.
> > + * c-c++-common/raw-string-14.c: Likewise.
> > + * c-c++-common/raw-string-15.c: Likewise.
> > + * c-c++-common/raw-string-16.c: Likewise.
> > + * c-c++-common/raw-string-2.c: Likewise.
> I didn't see these in the patch.
because I accidentaly generated them with previous commit, will fix in