This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Fix flag interaction of new Power8 flags
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pat Haugen <pthaugen at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 14:33:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Fix flag interaction of new Power8 flags
- References: <51E8029A dot 2000708 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Pat Haugen
> The following patch fixes a testsuite failure due to the fact that
> -mcpu=power8 was turning on the new flags such as power8-vector, which would
> then result in the VSX flag being turned back on after it was previously
> turned off due to a conflicting option such as -msoft-float.
> Bootstrap/regtest with no new regressions, ok for trunk?
> 2013-07-18 Pat Haugen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.c (rs6000_option_override_internal): Adjust
> interaction for new Power8 flags and VSX.