This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove redundant decl of pass_ipa_lto_wpa_fixup
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:11:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove redundant decl of pass_ipa_lto_wpa_fixup
- References: <1374163428 dot 31223 dot 54 dot camel at surprise>
On 07/18/2013 10:03 AM, David Malcolm wrote:
pass_ipa_lto_wpa_fixup was removed in r158622:
2010-04-21 Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* passes.c (init_optimization_passes): Remove pass_ipa_lto_wpa_fixup.
but that commit left the declaration still present in tree-pass.h
This patch removes the redundant decl.
Successfully bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
This is fine. Thanks.
Yea. The steering committee is likely to revamp the wording to make
this kind of obvious fix OK in the future.
OK for trunk? [this one seems obvious to me, but doesn't quite match
the letter of the rules in "Free for all" in
http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html , and I'm new here, hence I'm asking
out of an abundance of caution :) ]