This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ping] [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] Pad pointer-typed stack argument downward in ILP32
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:33:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ping] [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] Pad pointer-typed stack argument downward in ILP32
- References: <51CB6AAE dot 8030101 at arm dot com> <51CC61A5 dot 8050406 at arm dot com>
On 06/27/13 17:00, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
This patch fixes the bug that pointer-typed argument passed on stack is
not padded properly in ILP32.
OK for the trunk?
* config/aarch64/aarch64.c (aarch64_pad_arg_upward): In big-endian,
pad pointer-typed argument downward.
* gcc.target/aarch64/test-ptr-arg-on-stack-1.c: New test.