This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ping] [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] 5/5 Define _ILP32 and __ILP32__
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:32:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ping] [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] 5/5 Define _ILP32 and __ILP32__
- References: <51CB6AAE dot 8030101 at arm dot com> <51CB6E64 dot 7010105 at arm dot com>
On 06/26/13 23:42, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
This patch defines _ILP32 and __ILP32__ for the AArch64 port when the
ILP32 ABI is in use.
This helps libraries, e.g. libgloss and glibc, recognize which model is
OK for the trunk?
* config/aarch64/aarch64.h (TARGET_CPU_CPP_BUILTINS): Define _ILP32
and __ILP32__ when the ILP32 model is in use.