This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR35862 - add input I/O rounding support - by setting the CPU rounding mode
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 22:32:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR35862 - add input I/O rounding support - by setting the CPU rounding mode
- References: <51E65DA2 dot 9050101 at net-b dot de>
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> As there is again a CPU dependence:
> - David, can you have a look at config/fpu-aix.h?
> Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
> OK for the trunk?
The AIX part of the patch looks okay to me.