This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Partially implement regex_search
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:06:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Partially implement regex_search
- References: <CAPrifDkbxOwi2V6PTZrJEG8gA-H1EPgC2T+J08YqOKmY-P=Ocw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 17 July 2013 11:26, Tim Shen wrote:
> A simple enumerating-first-position approach.
Thanks for the new patch. A couple of quick comments before I review
The changelog has a typo, _M__search_from_first has two underscores.
The testcase dg-options should use -std=gnu++11 not -std=c++0x. Is
the testcase based on an existing file? If not the copyright year
should just be 2013.
I'll review the actual code parts later, thanks again.