This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Go patch committed: Update libgo to 1.1.1
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com" <gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:46:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: Go patch committed: Update libgo to 1.1.1
- References: <CAFULd4Ybztmj2aAp3P10-01mye+TK9nQk=PCRF2LNDOuq_o0xA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKOQZ8x1GnD2Q+bsdek8j3dNEQK+QpYP-Rux3cyj90pJBmTkpw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 6:07 AM, Uros Bizjak <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> I have committed a large patch to update libgo to the library that was
>>> part of the Go 1.1.1 release. As usual, I'm not including the entire
>>> patch in this e-mail message, because it is too large. I'm only
>>> including the changes to the files that are partially gccgo-specific.
>>> Bootstrapped and ran Go testsuite on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
>>> Committed to mainline and 4.8 branch.
>> I have hit following build failure on non-USING_SPLIT_STACK target
> Thanks. Fixed like so. Committed to mainline and 4.8 branch.
Thanks, with your patch, I was able to compile libgo without problems.
The testsuite run exposes a timeout in net/http, I am looking into it.
Another problem was triggered on CentOS 5.9, where compile fails with:
../../../gcc-svn/trunk/libgo/runtime/netpoll_epoll.c: In function
implicit declaration of function ‘epoll_create1’
r = epoll_create1(flags);
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
gmake: *** [netpoll_epoll.lo] Error 1
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
CentOS has glibc 2.5 and epoll_create1 is not supported.