This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] S/390: Hardware transactional memory support
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:39:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S/390: Hardware transactional memory support
- References: <20130621102314 dot GA753 at bart> <20130715193231 dot GR2475 at laptop dot redhat dot com> <1373919992 dot 4538 dot 177 dot camel at otta> <CAGWvny=6AdC-SHjj-h+zcdJFsOVXY8ORFchvbtuiViMRJXZA7Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <1373946004 dot 4538 dot 183 dot camel at otta> <20130716052431 dot GA23578 at laptop dot redhat dot com> <20130716170318 dot GA19469 at bart>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 07:03:18PM +0200, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 07:24:31AM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > And on s/390, right now we enable HTM support in libitm when configured for
> > -march=zEC12 by default (which isn't ideal).
> Ok. What about the following patch (untested so far)?
> It basically copies what the Power folks are doing with getauxval.
> I've also added the configure check for HTM assembler support which so
> far was missing on S/390.
Looks good to me from quick skimming.