This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Go patch committed: Update libgo to 1.1.1
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:41:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: Go patch committed: Update libgo to 1.1.1
- References: <mcrmwpnf0z9 dot fsf at iant-glaptop dot roam dot corp dot google dot com> <51E4F73A dot 7090503 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM, Florian Weimer <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 07/16/2013 08:55 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>> I have committed a large patch to update libgo to the library that was
>> part of the Go 1.1.1 release. As usual, I'm not including the entire
>> patch in this e-mail message, because it is too large. I'm only
>> including the changes to the files that are partially gccgo-specific.
>> Bootstrapped and ran Go testsuite on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
>> Committed to mainline and 4.8 branch.
> I think this change at least needs a soname bump:
Thanks. I already bumped the soname for the change in the way that
functions are represented. The next releases will have different