This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Go patch committed: Update libgo to 1.1.1
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:33:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Go patch committed: Update libgo to 1.1.1
- References: <mcrmwpnf0z9 dot fsf at iant-glaptop dot roam dot corp dot google dot com>
On 07/16/2013 08:55 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
I have committed a large patch to update libgo to the library that was
part of the Go 1.1.1 release. As usual, I'm not including the entire
patch in this e-mail message, because it is too large. I'm only
including the changes to the files that are partially gccgo-specific.
Bootstrapped and ran Go testsuite on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
Committed to mainline and 4.8 branch.
I think this change at least needs a soname bump:
--- libgo/go/encoding/xml/xml.go (revision 200973)
+++ libgo/go/encoding/xml/xml.go (revision 200974)
@@ -169,6 +169,11 @@
// the CharsetReader's result values must be non-nil.
CharsetReader func(charset string, input io.Reader) (io.Reader, error)
+ // DefaultSpace sets the default name space used for unadorned tags,
+ // as if the entire XML stream were wrapped in an element containing
+ // the attribute xmlns="DefaultSpace".
+ DefaultSpace string
The size of the public Decoder struct changes, and this size has been
compiled into client code.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team