This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++-concepts] requires expressions
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at axiomatics dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 14:51:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [c++-concepts] requires expressions
- References: <CANq5SyuTAkpLtqdcCAjFko_L5JwMm+4imOj+cdxEgbs5pRvY8A at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E0573A dot 2040809 at redhat dot com> <CANq5Sys7wqqRvbjP6mD+h5eCNnTGvFvsCLO3=7Uh3EVffhaTYw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/13/2013 05:37 AM, Andrew Sutton wrote:
There are two instantiations on purpose.
A lot of the new code in pt.c doesn't seem like it needs to be there; let's
put as much in constraint.cc as we can. Let's move some of the bits out of
semantics.c as well.
I think the [fixup|declare]_local_parms could move to semantics.c.
Would you recommend moving tsubst_* for requirements into
Yes, but I was thinking that [fixup|declare]_local_parms would go to
constraints.cc as well. Both semantics.c and pt.c are too large already.