This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR57886, invalid folding of conversion
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:41:59 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Fix PR57886, invalid folding of conversion
- References: <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1307121515540 dot 4274 at wotan dot suse dot de> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1307121600360 dot 7127 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
On Fri, 12 Jul 2013, Marc Glisse wrote:
> If you want to handle integers, shouldn't you test TYPE_OVERFLOW_UNDEFINED
> (for LONG_MIN)?
> FLOAT_TYPE_P does seem safer indeed.
... hence this is it now.
> I'd replace TREE_TYPE (expr) with itype on the next line, it is confusing to
> refer to it under 2 different names on 2 consecutive lines.
True, I made that change. r200926.