This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: PATCH to restore old behavior of debug_vec_tree
- From: Lawrence Crowl <crowl at google dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:46:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: PATCH to restore old behavior of debug_vec_tree
- References: <51DB82BA dot 1030107 at redhat dot com>
On 7/8/13, Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Lawrence's overhaul of the debug() functions changed the behavior of the
> pvt macro in gdbinit.in. Previously it used print_node to dump each of
> the elements of the vector, but after the change it uses debug, which
> both prints less information by default and fails to handle many C++
> tree nodes.
> Fixed by adding debug_raw for vec<tree,va_gc> and changing
> debug_vec_tree to use that.
> OK for trunk?
Looks good to me.